List (in 1 sentence/phrase each) five of the six things Paul learned at the point of his conversion.
1. Christ is alive; he has been raised from the dead. (Implication – the New Age, the resurrection of the dead, has begun in our time-space history.)
2. Christ’s cross is not his defeat, but his victory over Satan, sin and judgment.
3. Salvation is by grace alone
4. The solidarity of the Church with Christ.
5. Paul’s call to preach to the Gentiles.
6. Salvation includes healing, being filled with the Spirit, baptism, and welcome into the Christian community.