The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 2 types of transactions that are measured?
- –Economic resources
- Proprietary & fiduciary funds
- –Current financial resources
- Governmental funds
What does economic resources measure?
- –Measure inflows & outflows of economic resources
- Current (i.e. financial ) & noncurrent (i.e. economic)
- Capital assets & long-term debt
What does economic resources focus on?
- –Focuses on operational accountability
- Whether management efficiently uses resources in providing services