Primary Skin Lesions 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Flat circumscribed change in skin color <1cm
- (E.g. freckles, flat moles measles, scarlet fever)
- Elevated, firm circumscribed area <1cm
- (E.g. Wart, elevated moles)
- Flat no palpable irregular shaped macule >1cm
- (E.g. Vitiligo, Mongolian spots)
- Elevated, firm and rough lesion with flat to surface
- (E.g. psoriasis)
Elevated irregularly shaped area of cutaneous edema; solid transient: variable diameter.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview