PS ch17 Types of speeches
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- speech that introduces the main speaker to the audience.
- A speech that
- presents someone a gift, an award, or some other form of public recognition.
- A speech that gives
- thanks for a gift, an award, or some other form of public recognition.
- A speech that pays
- tribute to a person, a group of people, an institution, or an idea.
- speech to entertain that makes a thoughtful point about its subject in a
- lighthearted manner.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview