PS Chapter 12
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
power of nonverbal cues
- Communication is based on a person’s use of voice and body rather than
- on the use of words.
and presentation factors that influence the level of impact the speech has on
- you use your voice and body to convey expressed by your words. Know how to say
extemporaneously—What is it?
- A carefully prepared
- and rehearsed speech that is presented from a brief set of notes.
Pauses effectively—what did Mark Twain have to say about it?
- ?”But no word was
- ever as effective as a rightly timed pause”. “When the pause was right the
- effect was sure; when the pause was wrong…the laughter was only mild, never a
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview