PS Chapter 11
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- arrangement of a pair or series of related words, phrases, or sentences.
- of the initial consonant sound of close or adjoining words.
- explicit comparison, introduced with the word ”like” or “as”, between things
- that are essentially different yet have something in common.
- implicit comparison, not introduced with the word “like” or “as”, between two
- things that are essentially different yet have something in common.
- that refer to ideas or concepts
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview