Word a Day
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1.intellectually or morally ignorant; unenlightened: benighted ages of barbarism and superstition.
- 2.overtaken by darkness or night.
- 1. Of, relating to, or involving elegy or mourning or expressing sorrow for that which is irrecoverably past: an elegiac lament for youthful ideals.
- 2. Of or composed in elegiac couplets.
- adj.1. In an initial or early stage; incipient.
- 2. Imperfectly formed or developed: a vague, inchoate idea.
extraordinary in some bad way; glaring; flagrant: an egregious mistake; an egregious liar.2.Archaic . distinguished or eminent.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview