Fetal Heart Monitoring
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1: Feel Fundus. Breech @ fundus=soft round bottom
- 2: Feel sides. Irregular nodules=elbows, feet @ front, smooth rounded @ back. Monitor on back.
- 3: Feel head @ sympysis pub.
- 4: Feel face (temporal), occiput
FHR - Fetal Heart Rate
Baseline: Uterus @ rest, Baby @ rest; 10min strip between contractions.
- Average HR from 10min. Round to incr of 5bpm.
- Normal: 110 - 160bpm
- Episodic chg: NOT assoc w/contraction; stimulation
- Periodic chg: Associated w/contractions
Rule of 15s
- Rise from baseline 15bpm
- Last at least 15 seconds
- Over 15 minute strip
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview