Industrial Revolution 4- Karl Marx
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who was he assisted by?
Engles and Karl Marx were what nationality? (from Prussia)
Engles' father was a?
Engles helped support Karl Marx because Marx?
Marx and Engles lived most of thier lives in?
What did Marx said throughtout history, classes?
Have struggled with each other
What were the 2 classes in the 1800s?
Where business owners (capitalist or bourgeoisie)?
Where workers (proletariat)?
What 3 steps did Marx believed?
- Violent revolution
- Dictatorship of the proletariat
- Educate about scientific socialism
The proletariat would organize?
A violent revoultion and overthrow the capitalist
The revolution leaders would temporarily set up a government called?
Dictatorship of the proletariat
As people were educated about scientific socialism, what 4 things would occur?
- Government would wither away
- A classless society would come into existence
- Cooperation would replace competition
- The philsophy of society would change
The philosophy of society would be "from each according to his ? to each according to?"
Marx wrote "The proletarians have nothing to lose but ?. They have the world to win. Workingmen?
- Their chains
- Of all countries unite
Marx believed that the revolution would begin in (such as?)? and then?
- Industrialized (Britain, France and Germany)
- Spread throughout the world
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview