Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Who does the UDM ensure the squadrons readiness through?
Through the commander and their leadership
Name 5 responsibilities of the UDMs
- 1) Are unit commanders and staff informed of the deployment status of unit personnel?
- 2) Can the unit deployment control center be immediately activated?
- 3) Is a copy of the IDP available in the unit deployment control center?
- 4) Is there a continuous training program to familiarize unit personnel with the IDP and with specific responsibilities during deployment?
- 5) Is a current pyramid unit recall notification plan in effect and can unit personnel be recalled in the event of telephone or communications failure?
- 6) Are unit deployment rosters complete and current and updated in LOGMOD/LOGMOD Stand-Alone?
- 7) Do qualified individuals fill each deployable UTC position assigned to the unit
- 8) Are individuals notified (person-to-person contact) when tasked to deploy
- 9) If cargo couriers are required, is the unit deployment roster annotated?
- 10) Have designated classified couriers been identified?
- 11) Have procedures been established to ensure individuals are briefed on responsibilities for deployment to include: personal clothing and equipment
- 12) Ensure memebers have professional equipment and supplies?
- 13) Ensure the accuracy of documents and records necessary for deployments?
- 14) Individuals having their personal affairs in order at all times and have informed family members ther is a strong probability of very short-notice deployments?
- 15) What Family Support Center programs are available?
- 16) Advising family members to contact the local American Red Cross representative if any emergency arises that necessitates return of the individual?
- 17) Responsibility to contact medical personnel when a physical conditions is detected that might limit capability to perform deployment duties so that an AF Form 422, physical profile.
- 18) Serial Report, may be prepared
Who ensure that unit personnel are prepared for deployment by completing all training and unit personnel readiness requirements?
The squadron commander
How many parts make up HST and who does each part target?
2 parts. Tier 1 applies to Lieutenants, 3- and 5-skill level enlisted personnel, and all cross-trainees. Tier 2 applies to 7-skill level and above enlisted personnel and Captains and above.
Who identifies training resources and coordinate training support for HST?
Services Education and Training manager, along with Prime RIBS manager, will identify training resources and coordinate training support for HST
Where can you find a list of authorized HST assets?
Allowance Standard 429, Part M, Prime RIBS, Training Equipment
Who must attend SCT?
All deployable UTCs are required to attend Services combat training (SCT)
List 5 training requirements that must be fulfilled once a member is identified to deploy?
- The following areas are the minimum training requirements for all personnel who are identified to deploy.
- 1) Law of Armed Conflict Training (LOAC)
- 2) Personal and family readiness briefings
- 3) Self-Aid and Buddy-Care Training (SABC)
- 4) Force protection familiarization training
- 5) Explostive Ordinance Recognition (EOR) Training
- 6) Small arms training
- 7) Nuclear, biological, chemical, and conventional defense training
- 8) Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Awareness Training
- 9) Level 1 Anti-Terrorism Awareness Training
- 10) Information Assurance Awareness Training following AFI 33-115V2, if deploying member will require a network account at deployed location.
- 11) Combat Skills Training
Who uses SORTS?
SORTS is an internal management tool for use by the CJCS, Services, unified commands, and combat support agencies
As a monitoring system, what does SORTS indicate?
The C-level of selected resources and training required to undertake the full mission for which a unit was organized or designed.
What does integrity bring to SORTS?
Commanders "tell it like it is" and not allow masking of deficiencies to affect their ability to provide capability or other readiness related information.
What type of UTC can conduct independent operations?
What elements are the RFSR1 able to provide?
Provides limited inital food service, lodging, mortuary affairs, fitness, recreation, field exchange, and nonappropriated funds instrumentality (NAFI) support for populations numbering up to 275 for 10 days.
On how much notice must reserve forces be capable of deploying?
28 hours notice
What are BEAR systems designed to provide?
Minimum essential troop cantonment facilities (lodging, field feeding, showers, and latrines) and operational support (offices, shops, limited shop equipment, and runway matting)
What is UTC XFB1H?
The BEAR 550 Initial Housekeeping (B-550i) set is a stand alone set that provides a robust camp consisting of billeting, feeding, and hygiene to support 550 personnel.
Who will back fill for the Force Support Squadron once deployment taskings are required?
Air Reserve Component
What is the purpose of the force module concept?
Improves the overall Air Force combat capability by providing a consistent, coherent, and readily identifiable force structure to deliver the essential combat, combat support, and combat service support for the projection of air power.
What is the primary goal of the FM concept?
Improve the Air Force's capability to rapidly deploy and commence effective combat operations with the minimal loss of combat efficiency
Which force module contains weapons systems?
Generate the mission
What does the "operate the base" force module introduce to the fight?
Quality-of-life programs such as fitness, recreation, and field exchange support
What is the WFRR responsible for?
Working key issues and recommending possible courses of action to the Readiness, Training, Education, and Manpower (R-TEAM) committee.
How often does the WFRR working group meet?
What topics may be addressed at the WFRR?
UTC structure, field software, and equipment modernization.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview