Who were some 'Scientific Revolutionares" and how did they play their part ?
- Capernakis: He told the world that the sun is in the middle of the universe. *The church opposed his idea*
- Tycho Brahe: He proved that the planets revolved around the sun, and how the rotation was oval-like, not circular.
- *The church ALSO opposed his ideas*
- Gailian Gallei: He made first telescope, and stated that the earth moved; "There's more than just heaven, there is a universe." He was alos, threatened with death for his findings, and "punked out" on it, to spare his life.
- Isaac Newton: Investigates and brings the idea of gravity to the world. He also created the math we know today as Calculus. Formed the laws of motion.