Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Food and Drug Administration
- -Approve new drugs sold in US
- -Regulate package inserts
- -Regulate advertising of drugs
- -Issue recalls
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- -Enforce CSA (controlled substances act)
- -Track controlled substances
- -Set DEA sch.
- -Issue DEA numbers
- Board of Pharmacy (each state)
- -Regulate licensing of Pharmacist and PT
- -Outline operating guidelines in the pharmacy
- -Investigate violations of operating guidelines
- -Determine state regulated CS
The Joint Commission
- -Formerly JCAHO
- -Watches over Healthcare Organizations
- -Third Party Auditors/ Regulators for insurance providers
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview