The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(1843-1921) the third leader, son of Baha’u’llah
- of Baha’u’llah. Understood himself as
- the hidden Imam returned. Named Siyyid
Baha’i World Center
Located in Haifa, Israel
- born Mirza Husayn-Ali. Second leader/writer; the main founder of the
- between God and humanity that he will send a Manifestation every 1000 years.
- of the Baha’I World
- between a Manifestation and his followers
- sent every 1000 years to lead the human family to the next stage of development
- founder of the faith; second writer (aka baha’u’llah),
- island upon which Baha’u’llah announced to a few close followers that he was
- the coming Manifestation. Also, a
- festival from April 20-May 2nd commemorating
- this event.
(1897-1957) the final leader of Bahai
- first writer of the holy writings, known as the “bab”, forerunner of Baha’u’llah
Universal House of Justice
- of 9 persons who head the Baha’I faith