Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What DA PAM covers The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS)?
DA PAM 750-8
What DA PAM is the Guide for Motor Pool Operations?
DA PAM 750-35
What Army Regulation covers the Army Materiel Maintenance Policy?
What DA PAM is the Leader's Unit Maintenance Handbook?
DA PAM 750-1
What are the 4 levels of Maintenance?
- 1. Unit
- 2. Direct support (DS)
- 3. General support (GS)4. Depot
What does PMCS stand for?
Preventative Maintenance Checks and Service
When is a PMCS required to be performed?
Before, during and after the operation of a piece of equipment and also at weekly and monthly intervals
What is a TM?
A Technical Manual, outlines the specific scope of repairs on equipment
What is a DD Form 314?
Preventative Maintenance Schedule and Record
What forms are contained in the equipment record folder when the vehicle is dispatched?
- DA Form 2404 or DA Form 5988 E- Equipment inspection and maintenance worksheet
- DA Form 2408-14 (only if something is deferred or on order for the equipment)
- SF 91- Operator's report of motor vehicle accident
- DD Form 518- Accident ID card
- DA Form 5987 E or DD Form 1970- Vehicle utilization record
Who is required to perform a PMCS?
Every operator who is assigned a piece of equipment
What does TAMMS stand for?
The Army Maintenance Management System
A thorough vehicle dispatch process is necessary as part of a quality maintenance program, to ensureequipment is operationally ready before being dispatched and to establish an audit trail on operators andequipment. Every leader should follow and check the dispatch procedures. The dispatch process is evaluated bygetting answers what questions?
- 1. Is the dispatcher appointed on orders per DA Pam 738–750?
- 2. Is an operator assigned to each vehicle and piece of equipment?
- 3. Is the equipment mission capable in accordance with the appropriate TM –10 series manuals?
- 4. Is a service or AOAP sample due on the equipment?
- 5. Does the dispatcher inspect the operator’s OF 346? ULLS performs the above checks automatically.
- 6. Is the equipment suitable for the mission for whom it is dispatched?
Historical records are permanent records that show the receipt, operation, maintenance, modification, transfer,and disposal of equipment. These records assist commanders in maintaining equipment at the ArmyMaintenance Standard and achieving mission assigned operationally ready rates. Some of the most frequentlyused historical records?
- DA Form 2408–4 (Weapon Record Data).
- DA Form 2408–5 (Equipment Modification Record).
- DA Form 2408–9 (Equipment Control Record).
- DA Form 2408–14 (Uncorrected Fault Record).
- DA Form 2408–20 (Oil Analysis Log).
- DA Form 2415 (Ammunition Condition Report).
What DA Form do you use to Request for Issue or Turn-in?
DA Form 2765
What is the DA Form 2407 used for?
To request support maintenance on a piece of equipment
What type of manual is used to perform operator level PMCS?
The operator’s manual (10 series)
Before a vehicle can be dispatched, what safety equipment must be present?
Fire extinguishers (up to date inspection tags), complete first aid kit and highway warning kit
What is a class 1 leak?
Seepage of fluid not great enough to form drops
What is a class 2 leak?
Seepage of fluid great enough to form drops, but not great enough to cause the drops to fall during inspection
What is a class 3 leak?
Seepage of fluid great enough to form drops and drip during inspection
What does PLL mean?
Prescribed Load List
How many days does a basic PLL sustain a unit?
What does the Acronym MAIT stand for?
Maintenance Assistance and Instruction Team
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview