Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Slightly toxic, pyridine herbicide
- preemergence control on annual and small seeded broadleaf weeds in established turf
- postemergence control on crabgrass in 1-3 leaf stage
- Relatively toxic, selective herbicide
- preemergence control of annual grasses in newly seeded turf or established turf.
- systemic which translocates in the xylem and acts like a growth regulator
- Relatively toxic, Dinitroanline herbicide
- preemergence control of many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in ornamental beds.
- Soil herbicide which acts as killing weed seeds as they germinate
- Slightly toxic, selective herbicide
- preemergence control of annual grasses in established turf
- soil herbicide which acts as killing weeds as they germinate.
- May injure fine fescue at higher rates, best if used as a split app.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview