- drawing = i forgot to mention that one of the problem i have is that the design i research did not include dimensions..therefore i would have to figure out the appropriate scale and dimension so that the steadicam will balance properly and the size is handy.
- after deciding on the dimensions, i will create a prototype using a 3D printer, to visually check if i came up with the right scale and size.
- then, as soon as the prototype is OK, i will extract the codes of my drawing to prepare for CNC machining.
- now, i should be ready to machine my parts assuming i have now the correct code for the CNC machine.
- when the parts are machined, I will put the parts together and then test the balancing capability of the steadicam.
- also, rework if needed