Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Slightly toxic, organophosphate insecticide
- Foliar systemic.
- Affective for aphids,thrips, sawfly larvae, and caterpillars on many ornamental plants
- cholinesterase inhibitor.
- Moderately toxic, pyrethoid insecticide and acaricide
- contact and stomach action.
- Controls a wide range of foliar insects and mites on ornamentals and other crops.
- Toxic to bees
- Widely used carbamate insecticide
- contact and stomach action
- slight systemic properties
- Growth regulator
- effective on chewing insects
- gypsy moth, tent caterpillars, japenese beetle, and birch leaf miner also plant bugs, leafhoppers, and certain scale insects
- highly toxic to bees
- Moderately toxic, organochlorine insecticide
- can be used only for control of leafminers and woodboring insects
- posesses considerable vapor toxicity to insects applied as a residual bark drench for borer control
- Synthetic pytheroid
- Moderately to slightly toxic
- non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action, having a slight repellent effect
- used for control of larvae and adults and eggs of chewing moth and beetle pests
- degrades rapidly in soil and water.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview