Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
The fundamental conditions and resources for health are
- a stable eco-system,
- sustainable resources,
- social justice, and equity.
build healthy public policy
- puts health on the agenda of policy makers
- makes them aware of health consequences of their decsions and to accept responsibilites
creative supportive environment
- the links between people adn their envrionment is the basis for the socioecological approach to health
- reciprocal maintenance to take care of each other, communities and environment
strengthen community actions
- through concrete and effective community action in setting priorities, making decisions, planning strategies and implementing them to achieve better health. At the heart of this process is the empowerment of communities their
- ownership and control of their own endeavours and destinies.
develop personal skills
- Health promotion supports personal and social
- development through providing information, education for health, and enhancing
- life skills.
reorient health service
The responsibility for health promotion in health services is shared among individuals, community groups, health professionals, health service institutions and governments. They must work together towards a health care system, which contributes, to the pursuit of health.
moving into the future
Health is created by caring for oneself and others, by being able to take decisions and have control over one's life circumstances, and by ensuring that the society one lives in creates conditions that allow the attainment of health by all its members.
consumers will perfer products that are widely avaliable an dinexpensive and there for the organization's focus should be to keep cost down and access conveinent
consumers will perfer product that offers the most quatlity performance or innovative features
comsumers and buisness will probably not buy enough of the oranizations products to meet goals if left alone and as a result the organization must undertake an aggressive selling and promotion effort
- sense and respond orientation
- to know and understand the consuner so well the product fits him and sells itself
hollisitic marketing concept
recognizes need to have a more complete cohesive philosophy that goes beyond traditional application
three relevant componets for social marketers
- relationship marketing
- integrated markeing
- internal marketing
overcoming barriers so that your clients can get to where they need to be
having an adversisement for one organization at another that helps your client
having workers of your organization at an event so that they can explain better the programs to people there