Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Gluten free diet: celic disease
- No wheat, rye, barley, or oats! BROW
- Can have:Corn, Potatoes, Rice ONLY CPR ALLOWED!
Purine free diet
- No: Beans, legumes nuts, lentils, fish/seafood, chicken, or liver(NO BEANS NO MEAT!)
- No ETOH! can have veg/ fruits!, push fluids!
PKU Diet: (AUTOSOMAL RECCESSIVE)
- No: protien, meat (all) no dairy, nuts, no beans, NO JELLO (jello is a protein)
- Only veggies, fruits, and pasta, BASICALLY VEGEN DIET
Low Residue Diet: diarrhea
- No: fried foods, spicy, highly seasoned, or high fiber
- "No Brat" missing protein
- Se: Diarrhea, Hemmorhaging, for Crohn's Ulcerative Colitis
Acid/Alkaline diet: prevention of renal stones
No: meats or eggs,Purple fruit allowed! Prunes, Grapes, Dairy o.k!
Renal: most restrictive fluid, protein, Na, or k(h2o and K will the renal patient!)