Location: between the ulnar bone border and the TENDON OF M. FLEXOR CARPI ULNARIS, 2 CUN above the wrist crease; between the heart shao yin and small intestine tai yang hand channels at the level with PC-6.
1. mental and emotional disorders, insomnia, depression
2. sinusitis and allergies
3. eyes affected (by allergies?)
4. forehead-ache, facial neuritis, front toothache
5. swollen throat, cough asthma
6. stomachache, palpation
7. general disease (no exact location): dizziness, night sweats, shingles, skin itching
Upper 2 (wrist 2)
Location: PC-6 (between the tendons of M. Palmaris longus and M. Flexor carpi radialis, 2 cun above the transverse crease.
1. head and face: parotitis, posterior toothache, swollen mandible lymph
2. chest stuffiness or pain, asthma, breast disorders
3. carpal tunnel, palm pain
Upper 3 (wrist 3)
Location: 1 centimeter inner to radius border, or lateral to the radial artery; 2 cun above the transverse crease
1. hypertension, chest pain below the axilla areas
2. elbow tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome
Upper 4 (wrist 4)
Location: on the thumb side of the radius border, on the top flat point of radius. Just 1/2 cun above Lu-7.