Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Uses: Hi LDL
ADE: GI problems, constipation, N/V
D:D: May dec. absoption of other grugs through D:D binding.
ADE: Icreased risk of myopathy in pts with renal impairment.
- D:D: Inc. risk of myopathy with statin drugs
- -Inc. effects of warfarin
- -avoid with Repaglinide, itraconazole.
ADE: HA, itching, flushing, glucose control difficult in diabetics.
- D:D: Ethanol can inc. HA/flushing
- -caution with anticoagulants, HTN, Statins,vasoactive drigs.
ADE: Dose related liver toxicity, rash/itching, myalgia
- D:D: caution with statins
- -inc. effects of warfarin
ADE: HA. myalgia, hepatic disfunction, GI problems
D:D: Caution with statins
HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
ADE: Myalgia, N/V/D, rhabdomyolysis, HA, rash, dizzyness
- D:D: inc. risk of hepatotoxicity & rhabdomyolysis with other lipid lowering drugs.
- -cheapest statin is best
ADE: Blur, cataracts, EOM impairment