Obs and Gynae
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Causes of Primary Amenorrhoea?
- Usually genetic disorders, check for normality of external and internal genetalia and karyotype them.
- Turners is most common (gonadal dysgenesis)
- then Mullerian agenesis,
- abnorms in FSH and LH receptors,
- Stress, Wt loss, Excessive exercise
- Early menopause
- Pituitary tumors and hyperprolactinaemia.
- Pelvic TB
Define Primary amenorrhoea.
- Lack of secondary sexual characteristics by 14
- No menarche by 16.
Causes of Cervicitis?
- Papillomavirus (chronic and leads to cerv cancer)
- Reaction to contaceptives (barrier, IUD)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview