Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Joints affected by whiplash
Whiplash is injusry of ...
- Anterior Longitudinal Ligament may tear and bleed.
- Atlas Vertebral arch may break. Annulus Fibrous may rupture
- Dislocation of cervical vertebrae
- Dens of Axis may break
- Articular processes may break.
- Interspinales Muscle can tear or stretch
- The Supraspinous Ligament can tear or stretch
- The Interspinous Ligament can tear or stretch
- Herniated disk
- Crushed Bodies
- Dislocation of vertebrae
- Dens or articular processes may break
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview