The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Neck AROM and end-feels
- All end-feels are tissue stretch (soft)!
- Flexion-45-50; chin to chest
- Extension- 75-85; chin to ceiling
- Lateral Flexion- 40-45; ear to ipsilateral shoulder
- Rotation- 90; chin over ipsilateral clavicle
- Flexion- 75-85
- Extension- 25-35
- Lateral flexion- 35-45
- Rotation- 35-45
Wrist AROM and end-feels
- Flexion- 80; tissue stretch soft;
- Extension- 70; tissue stretch soft;
- Abduction- 20; tissue stretch firm;
- Adduction- 30; tissue stretch firm;
- Flexion- 120 with knee flexed, 70-90 when knee extended
- Extension- 30; prone, stabilize sacrum 15 with knee bent
- Internal rotation- 45; prone
- External rotation- 45; prone
- Abduction- 45; supine, stabilize ASIS
- Adduction- 30; supine,
- Flexion- tissue stretch soft; ct supine; bring shoulder into flexion. Do twice! Once pinning scap and one without.
- Extension-tissue stretch firm; ct prone; bring shoulder in extension. Do twice! Once with elbow straight and once with elbow flexed.
- Medial rotation- tissue stretch soft; ct supine; Therapist stabilizes near clavicle. Arm is abducted then medially rotated.
- Lateral rotation- tissue stretch firm; ct supine; Therapist stabilizes near clavicle. Arm is abducted then laterally rotated.
- Abduction- tissue stretch soft; tissue stretch soft; ct supine; Therapist pins scap at lateral ribcage. Arm is abducted.
- Adduction-tissue stretch; ct supine; Therapist flexes GH joint slightly so the humerus is brought in front of the torso.
Elbow AROM and end-feels
- Flexion-150; soft tissue approximation; bring hand to shoulder
- Extension-0; bone to bone; straighten arm
- Supination- 80; tissue stretch (soft); with elbow bent to 90 degrees, turn hand palm up
- Pronation- 80; tissue stretch (soft); with elbow bent to 90 degrees, turn hand palm down