DSP Week 3 Exam
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the difference between a LEAD School and LEAD Provincial Conference?
- - LEAD Schools are scheduled across the country usually in October and November on a saturday.
- - LEAD Provincial Conferences are conducted annually for each province usually in February or March and run from Friday to Sunday
Why should you participate in the LEAD program?
I should participate to better myself personally, professionally and fraternally while also developing my leadership skills
What is the National Fraternity's website address?
Explain the Educational and Leadership Consultant program in your own words.
- - Periodically visit each chapter on their respective campus.
- - Visits include meetings, training, and discussions.
- - Promotes membership benefits, the Leadership Foundation, and leadership opportunities.
- - Leads to a well-rounded chapter with improved effectiveness in business
How many collegiate chapters have been established and how many collegiate chapters are active today? How many
alumni chapters are active today?
Write the Greek alphabet both in English and using the Greek letters.
- Alpha = A
- Beta = B
- Gamma = Γ
- Delta = Δ
- Epsilon = E
- Zeta = Z
- Eta = H
- Theta = Θ
- Iota = I
- Kappa = K
- Lambda = Λ
- Mu = M
- Nu = N
- Xi = Ξ
- Omicron = O
- Pi = Π
- Rho = P
- Sigma = Σ
- Tau = T
- Upsilon = Υ
- Phi = Φ
- Chi = X
- Psi = Ψ
- Omega = Ω
What is the Greek letter name of your chapter and on what date was it founded?
- - Gamma Theta ΓΘ
- - Founded May 7th 1949
Name up to five Deltasigs who are members of your school’s faculty and/or staff
- - Antoinette Somers (ISM)
- - Angela Andrews (Accounting)
- - Richard Osborn (Management)
- - Hugh Cannon (Marketing)
- - Allan Goodman (Economics)
Approximately how many people have been initiated into the Fraternity since its founding?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview