The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Welcoming and acting toward people with genuine kindness, warmth, caring, and a
- generous spirit.
Accepting and appreciating good fortune with grace and showing quiet confidence.
Having reverence for the diversity, individuality, rights, and worth of people.
Being of service, telling the truth, and enhancing and protecting what is valued by others.
Having a sense of urgency to do what needs to be done.
Enjoying work and doing it well.
Having very high standards and acting on them with conviction.
- Combining intensity, craftsmanship, creativity, good taste, and an understanding
- of the marketplace in order to create value.
- Being strong in difficult moments and honoring our ohana, history, traditions,
- and Roy's Way.
Specific and continuous communication of Roy's Way and its implications for you.
Building skills and creating understanding of Roy's Way.
Doing the most that can be done to help you succeed.
- Welcoming you to the team and ohana, including you, and showing
- appreciation for your contribution.
- Learning Roy's Way in detail, understanding how it applies to you,
- and practicing it without exception.
- Knowing how your job meshes with the jobs of your teammates, doing it,
- and consistently supporting their success.
- Leading by being the best at what you do, doing exactly what you are supposed to do, and
- taking a "No excuses" approach to your attitude, performance, and results.
Making "Yes, I will take care of you" your first thought.