EBM Exam 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- other/special populations
- description of highest level of evidence
- what those trials confirmed
- major limitations identified
- description of adverse effects noted
- statement of overall safety concerns
- differences in dosing conventions
- differences in route of administration
- special population effects
- advantages/disadvantages over existing tx
- do not list contraindications here
- difference in cost of treatments studied
- difference compared to standard of care
- impact of cost
- QOL, morbidity/mortality, hospitalization...
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview