Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
publication of Lyrical Ballads
what is special about this time period?
only time period brought forward by a publication
- revolted against stuff in 18th century
- main revolt: industrial revolution
- big factories are run w/ coal and creates a black smoke that kills the ozone layer and hurts nature
- no child labor laws
a revolt against neoclassic age
elements of romanticism?
- common man
- going against establishment
living the simple life, like a family's daily routine etc
- out of the ordinary
- not seen in everyday life
- applying to the senses
- hear, taste, touch, smell, feel
fighting for underdog
going against establisment?
interested in causes of things
What did jean jacques rosseau say?
in natural state, human is a noble savage
national flag of UK since 1801
3 combinations of union jack?
- eng flag- white flag w/ red cross
- scotland flag- diagonal white cross w/ blue
- ireland - diagonal red w/ white
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview