Wordly Wise Lesson 11 Book 4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. Happening every year
- 2. A plant that lives for one year
- 3. A book that comes out every year
Made by human beings and not by nature
- To come or mix together into one.
- To go together.
- A mixture.
- 1. To make a round hole by drilling
- 2. To tire by being dull and uninteresting.
- 3. A dull and uninteresting person.
- 1. Raw. In an unrefined state.
- 2. Roughly made.
- 3. Ill mannered.
- 1. To change from water into steam or vapor.
- 2. To disappear
The leaves of trees and other plants
A color. Especially a shade of color.
- To make or become larger. To add to.
- The amount by which something gets larger.
To feed. To support or make grow.
To make or have a change in.
- 1. Eyesight
- 2. Something seen in the mind. Especially of the future.
- 1. To give up someone or something. To surrender.
- 2. To produce.
- 3. The amount produced.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview