TG Triangles in TG
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is a Equilateral triangle?
- A Equilateral triangle is when all the sides are equal and all angles are equal.
What is a Isosceles triangle
- A Isosceles triangle has two equal sides and two equal angles
What is a Scalene triangle?
- A Scalene triangle has no equal sides and no equal angles.
What is a Acute angled triangle?
- A Acute angled triangle has three acute angles i.e. three andgles less than 90 degrees.
What is a Right Angled triangle?
- A Right Angled triangle has one right angle and two acute angles.
What is an obtuse-angled triangle?
An obtuse-angled triangle has one obtuse angle angle and two acute angles. An obtuse angle is an angle over 90 degrees.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview