JS32 Yellow CAPs
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Fault detected in the corresponding fire detection system.
- Cabin air supply has exceeded 90C.
- Trigger: 90C overheat temperature switch in the supply duct after the water separator.
BUS TIE OPEN
Bus tie contactor is open.
Associated battery contactor is open.
Associated generator contactor is open.
- Successful transfer has occured after failure of an inverter.
- Trigger: switching of either AC Transfer Relay sends power to the yellow INV cap light.
Fuel filter is being bypassed.
- 115V AC ESS Bus has failed.
- Trigger: loss of power to the 115V AC ESS bus fail relay.
- Bleed air leak detected in the associated main gear well.
- Trigger: 135C temperature sensor in the wheel well.
Windshield is not being heated. If intermittent: the normal temperature controller has failed.
Starter/generator is energized as a starter.
Associated SRL is off, failed, or RPM is less than 80%.
- Sufficient oil pressure is available to command full reverse.
- Trigger: 385 PSI oil pressure switch.
115V AC Main Bus has failed.
Associated stall system is off, failed, or the pusher has been inhibited.
- Overpressure has been sensed in the supply duct downstream from the flow control valve, a signal has been sent to close the ESOV.
- Trigger: 108 PSI pressure switch.
Hydraulic pressure has exceeded 2300 PSI.
Batteries are connected in series for engine start (1st internal start at 10% plus 2.5 seconds).
Fuel pressure less than 20 PSI. OK during ground ops (15 PSI minimum).
Power levers entering the reverse range.
Roof panel emergency lights switch is OFF, or it is ARMed and the vestibule switch is ON. (Power is available to charge the emergency lights but they aren't being charged).
Gear warning horn is inhibited.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview