B-767 ATI Memory Items
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
ENGINE FIRE or Engine Severe Damage or Separation
1. A/T ARM switch ......................OFF
2. Thrust lever (affected side) ........Confirm....IDLE
3. FUEL CONTROL sw (aff side).. . . .Confirm...CUTOFF
4. Engine fire switch (affected side)......Confirm.....PULL
5. If the engine fire warning light is illuminated:
Engine fire switch. . . Rotate to the stop and hold for 1 second.
If after 30 seconds the engine fire warning light stays illuminated: Engine fire switch. . . Rotate to other stop and hold for 1 second
Engine Limit or Surge or Stall
1. A/T ARM switch . . . . . . . . .OFF
2. Thrust lever (affected side)...... Confirm….Retard until indications remain within normal limits or the thrust lever is at idle.
Aborted Engine Start
1. FUEL CONTROL switch (aff side) . . . . . .. CUTOFF
Dual Engine Failure
1. ENG START selectors (both) . . . . . . . . . FLT
2. Thrust levers (both) .................................Idle
3. FUEL CONTROL sw (both). . . . . CUTOFF, then RUN
- 4. If engine appears stalled or EGT approaches the Standby Engine Indicator placard limit:
- Repeat above step as needed.
CABIN ALTITUDE or Rapid Depressurization
1. Don the oxygen masks.
2. Establish crew communications.
3. Check the cabin altitude and rate.
4. If the cabin altitude is uncontrollable: Without delay, descend to the lowest safe altitude or 10,000 feet, whichever is higher.
- To descend:
- - Move the thrust levers to idle
- - Extend the speedbrakes
- - If structural integrity is in doubt, limit airspeed and avoid high maneuvering loads.
- - Descend at VMO/MMO
1. Check the pitch attitude and thrust.
- 2. If pitch att or thrust is not normal for phase of flight:
- Autopilot disengage sw . . . . . . . . Push
- Autothrott disconnect sw . . . . . . .Push
- F/D switches (both) . . . . . . . . . . . OFF
Establish normal pitch attitude and thrust setting for phase of flight.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview