Advanced Loss Adjusting
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List the steps to follow in reading a liability policy in light of a claim made against that policy
- 1) review declarations
- 2) who qualifies as an insured
- 3) review insuring agreements
- 4) do exclusions apply?
- 5) Do exceptions to the exclusions apply?
- 6) how do plicy definitions for special terms modify coverage
- 7) how are limits of insurance to apply
- 8) endorsements affect coverage
- 9) deductible
- 10) policy conditions under review? any breaches?
what is the difference between libel and slander?
traditionally libel is when a damageing statement is published and slander is from a spoken word
Manitoba: who insures, can sue? what for?
- 2) cannot sue
Newfoundland: who insures, sue? what for?
- private insurers
- 2) accident benefits optional first party
- 3) can sue
- 4) economic loss in excess of no-fault benefits
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview