Wall of the Heart
1) The wall of the heart is composed of __ distinct layers.
2) The outermost layer, the __, is made up of connective tissue and epithelium, and houses __ and __, along with __.
3) The middle __ consists of __ and is the __ layer of the heart wall.
4) The inner __ is __ and made up of connective tissue and epithelium, and is continuous with the __ of major vessels joining the heart.
- 1) three
- 2) epicardium/ blood and lymph capillaries/ coronary arteries
- 3) myocardium/ cardiac muscle/ thickest
- 4) endocardium/ smooth/ endothelium