Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- author "me"
- fileName "Cases, basics"
- tags ""
- description ""
- Used primarily for subject of a sentence, also for subject compliment
Commonly used to indicate possession, ie the poet's, generally translated as 'of'
Used for indirect objectsnof a verb, generally translated as 'to' or 'for'
- Used for the direct object or a verb,
- Als used w certain preps:
- Ad - to, towards
- In - into
- Post - behind, after
- Sometimes called adverbial or prepositional case, a catch-all case which covers a wide range of uses such as means, agent, accompaniment, manner, place, time.
- doesnt always have a preposition
- Used w certain preps:
- Ab - by, from
- Cum - with
- De - from
- E, ex - from
- In - in, on