Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Oxytocin receptor antagonist
- use: tocolysis for preterm labor
- class: podophyllotoxins, cancer chemotherapy
- mech: topoisomerase 2 inhibition, DNA damage
- Use: lung and gastric cancers
- non-Hodgkin's lynphomas
- other: teniposide
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- inhibits bcr-abl Tyrosine kinase and other receptor T. Kinases
- Use: CML, GI, stromal tumors
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview