Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
wordsworth was friends with?
what book did he compose?
fell in love with?
saxon word for lake mere
where woodsworth has doves cottage
who did he marry?
- anne hutchinson
- had 5 kids
what was her burried with?
his bigger house, had 4 bedrooms
his favorite daughter?
filled with daffodils
why didnt wordworth like city life?
- lack of nature
- too fast paced, hustle and bustle
lines composed a few miles above tintern abbey?
- key word joy
- outdoor scene in wye river valley
- has TONS of imagery
composed upon westminster bridge
- sees city as beautiful in the AM cause peple arent up yet
- *factories arent running, no cars, no loudness, etc
The world is too much with us?
- people are too busy to take in the beauty of the world
- greed is bad
- he is going out into nature to get away from greed
It is a beauteous evening
- speaks with daughter (caroline)
- innocence of a child (kids are closest to God/nature)
I wandered lonely as a cloud
- describes the daffodil he saw on a walk in england's lake district
- about daffodils
- watched daffodils dancing
- by dorothy wordsworth
- dorothy's observations about the sights and sounds they encountered
- **she is very descriptive, described everything she sees
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview