Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Article 1 and what does it do?
- Legislative power.
- Establishes the legislative branch of government.
What is Article 2 and what does it do?
- Executive Power
- Describes the presidency procedures for the selection of the president.
What is Article 3 and what does it do?
- Judicial Power
- Describes the court system/Supreme Court
What is Article 4 and what does it do?
- States powers and Limits
- Describes the relationship between the states and the fed governemnt and amongst the states.
What is Article 5 and what does it do?
- Process of Ammendments
- Describes the process necessary to amend the constitution
What is Article 6 and what does it do?
- Federal Power
- Establishes the constitution , and the laws and treaties of the united states made in accordance with it.
What is Article 7 and what does it do?
- sets forth the requirements for ratification of the constitution
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview