TG Types of angles
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is a acute angle?
Acute angles are angles that are less than 90 degrees.
What is a obtuse angle?
- Obtuse angles are angles that are more then 90 and less than 180 degrees.
What is a reflex angle?
- Reflex angles are angles that are more than 180 degrees
What is a right angle angle?
- Right angle are angles that measure 90 degrees
What is a complmentary angle?
- Complmentary angles are two angles whose sum is 90 degrees
What is a supplementary angle?
- Supplementary angles are two angles whose sum is 180 degrees
What is a vertically opposite angle?
- Vertically opposite angle are formed when two straight lines cross
- Vertically opposite angles are always equal.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview