The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Transliteration: Khudh Min 'Amwālihim Şadaqatan Tuţahhiruhum Wa Tuzakkīhim Bihā Wa Şalli `Alayhim 'Inna Şalātaka Sakanun Lahum Wa Allāhu Samī`un `Alīmun
- Sahih International: Take, [O, Muhammad], from their wealth a charity by which you purify them and cause them increase, and invoke [Allah's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
- Surah at-Tawbah 9:103
- Transliteration: Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū 'Innamā Al-Mushrikūna Najasun Falā Yaqrabū Al-Masjida Al-Ĥarāma Ba`da `Āmihim Hādhā Wa 'In Khiftum `Aylatan Fasawfa Yughnīkumu Allāhu Min Fađlihi 'In Shā'a 'Inna Allāha `Alīmun Ĥakīmun
- Sahih International: O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.
- Surah at-Tawbah 9:28
- Transliteration: Wa Lūţāan 'Ātaynāhu Ĥukmāan Wa `Ilmāan Wa Najjaynāhu Mina Al-Qaryati Allatī Kānat Ta`malu Al-Khabā'itha 'Innahum Kānū Qawma Saw'in Fāsiqīna
- Sahih International: And to Lot We gave judgment and knowledge, and We saved him from the city that was committing wicked deeds. Indeed, they were a people of evil, defiantly disobedient.
- Surah al-Anbiyya 21:74
Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū 'Innamā Al-Khamru Wa Al-Maysiru Wa Al-'Anşābu Wa Al-'Azlāmu Rijsun Min `Amali Ash-Shayţāni Fājtanibūhu La`allakum Tufliĥūna
- Sahih International: O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.
- Surah al-Ma'idah 5:90
Narrated Ameerul-Mu'mineen, Abee Hafs, 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab (pbuh): I heard Allah's Messenger (pbuh) saying, "The reward of Deeds depends on the intentions and every person will get reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrates for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration will be for what he emigrated for."
Saheeh Bukhaari, Saheeh Muslim, Sunan Ibn Maajah, Sunan Aboo Daawood, Jaami' at-Timrithee
عَهِ أبي رٌ رٌة رَضِ الله عَىِ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسىلُ الله صَلَّى الله عَلَ وَسَلَّمَ : " لا قٌَْبَلُ الله صَلاةَ أحَدكُمِ
إذَا أحِدَثَ حَتَى تٌََىضّأ " .
Narrated Aboo Hurayrah (): Allaah‟s Messenger () said: “Allaah does not accept the prayer of any one of you if he nullifies his state of purification, until he purifies himself once again [by Wudoo or Ghusl].”
Saheeh Bukhaari, Saheeh Muslim, Jaami' at-Timrithee, Sunan Aboo Daawood
عَهِ عَبِد الله بِه عَمِرو بِهِ الْعَاص رَضِ الله عَىِ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسىلُ الله صَلَّى الله عَلَ وَسَلَّمَ : "وَ لٌٌِ
لِلأَعِقابِ مِهَ الىَّار".
It was narrated that 'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr () said: The Messenger of Allaah () said, “Woe to the heels from the Fire! [Do Wudoo’ properly].”
Saheeh Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim
عَهِ أبى رٌ رٌة رَضىَ اللَ عَىِ :ًُ أن رَسُىلَ الله صلى الله عَلَ وَسَلمَ قَالَ : " إذَا تَىَضَّأ أحَدُكُمِ فَلْ جٍَِعَلْ
فِ أوِفِ مَاءً ثم ل سٍَِتَىِثِرِ وَمَه اسِتَجِمَرَ فَلْ ىٍُتِرِ . وَإذَا اسِتَ قٍَِظَ أحدكم مِهِ وَىِمِ فَلْ غٍَِسِل دٌََ قبِلَ أنْ
دٌُِخِلَهُمَا فَ الإوَاءِ ثَلاثاً، فَإن أحَدَكُمِ لا دٌَِرِي أ هٌَِ بَات دٌَُي".
وفي لفظ لمسلم: "فَلْ سٍَِتَىِشقِ بِمِىِخَرَ مه الماء ".
وفي لفظ: "مَهِ تَىَضَّأ فَلْ سٍَِتَىِشِقِ ".
- Narrated Aboo Hurayrah (): Allaah‟s Messenger () said, “If anyone of you performs ablution he should put water in his nose and then blow it out, and whoever cleans his private parts with stones should do so with odd numbers. And whoever wakes up from his sleep should wash his hands before putting them in the water for ablution, because nobody knows were his hands were during sleep.” Saheeh Bukhari
- In the version of Muslim it says, “…let him put water in his nostrils…” Saheeh Muslim
- And in another version, “…let him rinse out his nose…” Saheeh Muslim
Transliteration: Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū 'Idhā Qumtum 'Ilá Aş-Şalāati Fāghsilū Wujūhakum Wa 'Aydiyakum 'Ilá Al-Marāfiqi Wa Amsaĥū Biru'ūsikum Wa 'Arjulakum 'Ilá Al-Ka`bayni Wa 'In Kuntum Junubāan Fa Aţţahharū Wa 'In Kuntum Marđá 'Aw `Alá Safarin 'Aw Jā'a 'Aĥadun Minkum Mina Al-Ghā'iţi 'Aw Lāmastumu An-Nisā' Falam Tajidū Mā'an Fatayammamū Şa`īdāan Ţayyibāan Fāmsaĥū Biwujūhikum Wa 'Aydīkum Minhu Mā Yurīdu Allāhu Liyaj`ala `Alaykum Min Ĥarajin Wa Lakin Yurīdu Liyuţahhirakum Waliyutimma Ni`matahu `Alaykum La`allakum Tashkurūna
Sahih International: O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.
Surah al-Ma'idah' 5:6