Cardiac Conduction System
1) Specialized cardiac muscle tissue conducts impulses throughout the __ and comprises the __.
2) A __ mass of specialized cardiac muscle called the __, located on the __, generates the impulses for the __.
3) Impulses spread next to the __, it contracts, and impulses travel to the __ leading to the __ located int he __.
4) Branches of the __ give rise to __ leading to __; these fibers stimulate contraction of the __ at the same time the ventricles contract.
1) myocardium/ cardiac conduction system
2) self-exciting/ sinoatrial node (SA node or pacemaker)/ posterior right atrium/ heartbeat
3) atrial syncytium/ junctional fibers/ atrioventricular node (AV node)/ septum
4) AV bundle/ Purkinje fibers/ papillary muscles/ papillary muscles