Chemistry Pt. 2.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "Flako"
- tags "Biology"
- description "Notes from Biology for EOC test"
- fileName "Chemistry Pt. 2"
- freezingBlueDBID -1.0
- In a chemical reaction..
- Atoms become rearranged to form new chemicals
Energy required to start a chemical reaction
What is a body's capacity to do work?
Important class of catalysts in living organisms
Enzymes are ______, _______, & ______
- - mostly protein
- - thousands if different kind
- - each specific for a different chemical reaction
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview