Card Set Information
Notes from Biology for EOC test
Where does photosynthesis occur?
What is the photosynthesis equation?
O -> C
their own food which is glucose.
What cell structure in the leave is photosynthesis in?
What is the ULTIMATE energy for all lie on Earth?
Chemical energy is released as _____ during ________ _________?
ATP; cellular respiration
What are the two parts that make up photosynthesis?
- Light reation or light dependent reaction
- Calvin cycle or light independent reaction
What is the light reaction in photosynthesis?
It produces energy from solar powe (photons) in the form of ATP and NADPH.
Carbon dioxide enters and oxygen exits through tiny pores called this
What is another name for the Calin Cycle? What does it do?
- Also alled Carbon Fixation or C
- Uses energy (ATP or NADPH) from light reaction to make sugar (glucose)
What are the four main parts of cellular respiration?
2. Grooming Phase
3. Kerbs Cyle
4. Electron Transport Chain (ETC) & Oidative Phosphorylation