Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Where does photosynthesis occur?
In the leaves.
What is the photosynthesis equation?
6CO2+6H2O -> C6H12O6 + 6O2
their own food which is glucose.
What cell structure in the leave is photosynthesis in?
What is the ULTIMATE energy for all lie on Earth?
Chemical energy is released as _____ during ________ _________?
ATP; cellular respiration
What are the two parts that make up photosynthesis?
- - Light reation or light dependent reaction
- - Calvin cycle or light independent reaction
What is the light reaction in photosynthesis?
It produces energy from solar powe (photons) in the form of ATP and NADPH.
Carbon dioxide enters and oxygen exits through tiny pores called this
What is another name for the Calin Cycle? What does it do?
- - Also alled Carbon Fixation or C3 Fixation
- - Uses energy (ATP or NADPH) from light reaction to make sugar (glucose)
What are the four main parts of cellular respiration?
- 1. Glyolysis
- 2. Grooming Phase
- 3. Kerbs Cyle
- 4. Electron Transport Chain (ETC) & Oidative Phosphorylation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview