Interview Questions 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Why do you want to work here?
I believe that my training, skills, and personality are a very good match for this position, and I am excited about the possibility of my working with this company.
Why should we hire you?
You should hire me because I am capable of handling this position, and I think this is the right position for me. I am capable of working without supervision. I am also a trustworthy individual with a good personality.
What do you expect from your employer?
I expect to be provided with an environment of opportunity in which hard work and achievement are rewarded. I expect my employer to provide me with the assets I need to get my assignments done on time.
What are your major strengths?
My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work. I am good at technical problem solving when it comes to PC’s and equipment. I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.
Tell me about yourself. What do you do?
I am a disciplined and very productive individual who meets deadlines consistently. I am a logical problem solver who works well in a team environment. In addition, I am a broad-minded cost-conscious manager with experience in working with outsource partners and technicians for roll outs. I am also a results-oriented organizer who is driven and adaptable.
What is your ideal position?
What do you really want to do? I am looking for a position where I could apply my extensive experience to maintain a company’s IT Networks. Additionally I could set up wireless routers and networks and assist with client and server hardware and software support.
What does customer service mean to you in this role?
Customer service is an organization's ability to supply their customers' wants and needs. Some aspects of effective customer service are: * knowing your customers' needs; * identifying your key service activities;* delivering superior service; and follow-up.
How can a supervisor or assistant help you reach your goals?
By giving my recognition, and set clear performance expectations.
Tell me a couple of goals you acheived at your last job?
- 1. One of my goals was to get the users to call the helpdesk more often to increase solution effiency and to improve problem tracking.
- Within 6 months I improved the number of calls by 200% by educated the users with newsletters and talking with them face to face.
- 2. Find a Windows 2008 compatible server HP Proliant DL380 and set it up remotely.
- I did research on what server to buy and while a technician physically installed the server in Kipling I setup the OS and configured the network settings for the server and installed all the software and updates. It saved the company money by not having to hire an outside contractor.
- 3. Repair PCs and equipment within SLA's.
- I repaired PCs and equipment alwlasy within the SLA times saving the company money by reducing down time for the users.
4. Required to keep asset inventory of all PC equipment and monitors. Did that successfully for 6 years.
You worked with Cisco VOIP? Tell me about that.
I physcially setup and configured the software through the web interface when a user was hired or terminated. I also monitored the call manager server. The model of phones we used were the 7911Gs and the 7940(speakerphone).
What were the manufacture and models of the PC's you supported?
I supported the Lenovo laptops and desktops at my last job. They were the X201 laptop and the M90 desktop.
When I was with Compucom I supported the lenovo thinkpad T60/T61/T400 and the HP Pavillion DC 7600.
I also supported the HP and Samsung P2350 monitors.
What questions should you ask the interviewer?
This jobs sounds very interesting. Where do we go from here?
What will be the excpected in the first 3-6 months?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview