Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the four basic groups of terrorism?
- 1. Violent religious groups/doomsday cults
- 2. Extremist political groups
- 3. Technology terrorists
- 4. Single-issue groups.
What are the different catagories of chemical warfare?
- 1. Vesicants(blister agents)
- 2. Respiratory agents (choking agents)
- 3. Nerve agents
- 4. Metabolic agents (cyanides)
What are the different catagories of biologic warfare?
- 1. Viruses
- 2. Bacteria
- 3. Toxins
What are the catagories of the Homeland Security Advisory System and what do they mean?
- Red - Severe
- Orange - High
- Yellow - Elevated
- Blue - Guarded
- Green - Low
What are the different radiologic enrgy sources?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview