Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
VERMEER, The Letter, 1666. Oil on canvas
POUSSIN, Et in Arcadia Ego, ca. 1655. Oil on canvas
POUSSIN, Burial of Phocion, 1648. Oil on canvas
- CALLOT, Hanging Tree
- 1629–1633. Etching
- RIGAUD, Louis XIV, 1701. Oil on canvas
- HARDOUIN-MANSART and CHARLES LE BRUN, (Hall of Mirrors)
- Versailles, France, begun 1669.
- 17th century painting
- GIRARDON ane REGNAUDIN,
- Apollo Attended by the Nymphs,
- 1666–1672. Marble, life-size.
- salon of 1785
WATTEAU, Return from Cythera, 1717. Oil on canvas
BOUCHER, Cupid a Captive, 1754. Oil on canvas
- FRAGONARD, The
- Swing, 1766. Oil on canvas, approx.
- David, Oath of the Horatii, 1784.
PORTRAIT:VIGÉE-LEBRUN, Self-Portrait, 1790. Oil on canvas
- Saying Grace, 1740. Oil on canvas
- GREUZE, Village Bride, 1761. Oil on canvas
- A Mountain Landscape with an
- Approaching Storm,
- LIFE:CHARDIN, The Silver Goblet, 1769
- WRIGHT OF DERBY, A
- Philosopher Giving a Lecture at the Orrery, ca. 1763–1765. Oil on canvas
CANALETTO, Riva degli Schiavoni, Venice, ca. 1735-1740. Oil on canvas
- Scene 1
- (Marriage Contract), 1745.
- breakfast scene
- quack doctor
- the toilette
- the duel (engraving)
- the ladys death
- (German, 1733-1810). The Academicians of the Royal Academy, 1771-72.
- , west facade of
- Santa Maria Novella
- ALBERTI, west facade of Sant’Andrea,
- designed 1470, begun 1472.
- Michelozzo di Bartolommeo,
- façade of Palazzo
- begun 1445.
- Sangallo the Younger,
- Palazzo Farnese, 1517-1546;
- completed by Michelangelo, 1546-1550
- *Figure 17-54 MICHAELANGELO
- vestibule of the Laurentian Library
- a 1524-1534;
- staircase, 1558-1559.