The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Gackenbach, Ellerman and Taylor (1998) demonstrated
- that the human brain is able to combat information overload in several ways.
- The human brain is able to combat information overload
- in several ways (Gackenbach, Ellerman & Taylor, 1998)
- of the worries most people have about the information highway is that they are
- unable to cope with information overload (Erman et al,1997).
- According to Turner (2005), the most important factor
- overload is creeping into all aspects of life (Turner, 2005).
- Dolphin, I., and
- Miller, P., (2002). Learning objectives for the information environment.
- Ariadne. [Online] 32 (June/July), Available from: http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue32/iconex [accessed 9th March 2003].
(Dolphin and Miller, 2002)
- Dolphin and Miller ( 2002)