Geology Exam 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
If a country is enriching uranium it means:
- a. They are developing a nuclear weapon
- b. they are making a nuclear reactor for electricity
- c. They are developoing medical isotopes
- d. We don't really know the specifics of what they are doing
The burning of which of the fuels produces the worst acid rain over wide areas:
- a. Natural gas
- b. Coal
- c. Gasoline
- d. Fuel Oil
Which country has the greatest proven oil reserves?
Which will float on top in a hydrocarbon trap?
Most coal formation requires all of the following except:
- a. rising sea level
- b. low oxygen level in the water
- c. animals
- d. plants
Rock with the highest porosity and permeability from which we pump oil:
The country that has the lowest use of energy per capita:
The major source of electricity in the US:
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview