Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Grilled Shrimp on The Barbie
- Six shrimp seasoned and grilled. Served atop a romaine lettuce spear with freshly made remoulade sauce (mayo mustard herb sauce).
- A colossal onion, breaded and deep fried, served with a mayo horseradish sauce.
- WINGS MILD/MED/HOT
- One pound of fresh chicken wings breaded and deep fried, served with celery and homemade Blue Cheese dressing.
Aussie Cheese Fries
- Seasoned french fries topped with monterey jack and cheddar cheese and bacon. Served with spicy ranch dressing.
Alice Springs Chicken Quesadillas
- QUE ALICE
- Grilled chicken breast, bacon, honey mustard sauce, mushrooms, monterey jack and cheddar cheeses in a flour tortilla, grilled to crispy perfection. Served with honey mustard for dipping.
- Six large prawns dipped in beer batter and coconut, then fried. Served with creole marmalade sauce.
Seared Ahi Tuna
- AHI APP
- Saku Block Ahi-center portion yellow fin. Crusted in garlic pepper and seared in soybean/sesame oil, thinly sliced and served on top of romaine spears. Served with sides of homemade soy and wasabi vinaigrette.
- Homemade creamy onion/cheese soup topped with monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
Baked Potato Soup
- Homemade creamy baked potato soup topped with bacon, chives, monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- A heaping scoop of freshly mixed chicken salad placed atop mixed greens, chopped hard-boiled eggs, chopped bacon, vine-ripened tomatoes, toasted almonds, shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese and croutons served with housemade dressing.
Filet Wedge Salad
- FILET WEDGE SAL
- Tender sliced, slow roasted filet (med), with cool crisp wedge of fresh iceburg, blue cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, bacon and blue cheese crumbles, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
Chicken or Shrimp Caesar Salad
- SHMP SAL/ 8CHIX SAL
- 5 grilled shrimp or an 8 oz seasoned and grilled chicken breast served on top of a generous portion of our traditional caesar salad.
- SIRLOIN (6, 9, 12 oz)
- Center cut top sirloin
Light Style-No butter or croutons and light dressing.
- FILET (6, 8 oz)
- Our most tender steak, so tender you can cut it with a fork.
Ribeye or Chargrilled Ribeye
- RIBEYE (10, 13 oz)
- The ribeye has more marbling for a more flavourful steak.
- special spice rub that delivers rich robust steakhouse flavor.
New York Strip
- STRIP (8, 13 oz)
- This steak has a strip of marbling along one side that gives it its name and flavour.
- PORTER (20 oz)
- Two steaks in one. One side of this porterhouse is a flavourful strip, the other a tender filet.
Teriyaki Marinated Sirloin
- TERI SIRLOIN (8 or 9 oz)
- Our 8 or 9 oz sirloin marinated, seasoned, chargrilled and then finished with a sweet, tangy, Teriyaki glaze
- PRIME (8, 12 or 16 oz)
- Tender and juicy, our aged prime rib is slow-roasted or seasoned and seared to capture the flavours of the classic. Hand-carved to order and served with traditional au jus and your choice of two sides.
- Warm, red center, no pink
- Warm pink center (touch of red)
- Hot brown center, no pink
Alice Springs Chicken
- An 8 oz grilled chicken breast smothered in honey mustard, bacon, spicy mushrooms, monterey jack and cheddar cheese. Served with a side of honey mustard and aussie fries.
Grilled Chicken on the Barbie
- A fresh 8 oz. seasoned and grilled chicken breast served with a side of tangy bbq sauce and fresh seasonal mixed veggies.
Light-With no butter
Baby Back Ribs
- A full or half rack of baby back pork ribs seasoned, smoked, grilled and brushed with bbq sauce. Served with Aussie fries.
Sweet Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Sliced pork tenderloin drizzled with a sweet and spicy apricot chili glaze. Served with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed french green beans. (served medium)
No-Rules Parmesan Pasta
- NR PASTA
- Fettucine alfredo with a parmesan cream saice and a side of fresh tomato basil. May be served with two of the following:
- 5 oz grilled chicken breast
- 5 grilled shrimp
- 4 grilled scallops
New Zealand Rack of Lamb
- 10-12 oz rack of lamb served with cabernet sauce, imported from NZ, seasoned and seared on the grill. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh seasonal mixed veggies. (mint jelly upon request)
Blue Cheese Crumb Crust
- ADD BC CROWN
- panko bread crumbs blended with blue cheese and butter, served atop your steak
HORSERADISH CRUMB CRUST
- ADD HR CROWN
- Panko breadcrumbs blended with garlic pepper, horseradish and butter atop your steak.
Lobster and Mushroom Topping
- ADD LOB TOPPING
- A savory cream sauce with sauteed mushrooms and sweet lobster claw meat
- ADD SHROOMS
- Button mushrooms sauteed in burgundy wine with bits of onions.
- ADD SCALLOPS
- 4 seasoned and grilled sea scallops served atop tomato basil and drizzled with lemon pepper and butter.
- ADD 3 GSB
- 3 seasoned and grilled shrimp served atop fresh tomato basil
- ADD GR LOB
- One 4 oz. cold-water lobster tail steamed or seasoned and grilled. Served with drawn butter and a lemon.
Alaskan King Crab Legs
- ADD CRAB
- Half a pound of our alaskan king crab legs served with drawn butter and a lemon.
Teriyaki Filet Medallions
- TERI FIL SKEWER
- Four 1.5 oz. chargrilled teriyaki marinated filet medallions (cooked to order) with onions, red and green peppers, served with rice and fresh steamed french green beans.
Filet and Shrimp Scampi
- RST FILET SCAMPI
- Sliced filet paired with large succulent shrimp sauteed in butter, garlic, parsley, challot, Chablis wine and seasonings. Served with garlic mashed potatoes.
Ribs and Alice Springs Chicken
- RIBS AND ALICE
- 1/3 rack baby back ribs, paired with a tasty 5 oz grilled chicken breast, topped with bacon, honey mustard, mushrooms, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, served with aussie fries.
Sirloin and Grilled Shrimp
- 6 OZ SIRLOIN AND GSB
- Our 6 oz signature sirloin paired with three seasoned and grilled shrimp. Served with a dressed baked potato.
Fresh Tilapia with Pure Lump Crab Meat
- TOPPED TILAPIA
- Frsh Tilapia with a crab stuffing, then topped with pure lump crab meat and sliced white mushrooms. Finished with a drizzle of light lemon butter chablis sauce. Served with fresh seasonal veggies.
- SALMON 7 OZ
- Seasoned 7 oz grilled fillet with rice and fresh seasonal mixed veggies.
Light Style-no butter
Shrimp en Fuego Fettucine
- FUEGO PASTA
- Large crispy shrimp, sliced mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, tossed in a spicy cream sauce with fettucine.
- 2 LOB 4 OZ
- Two steamed or grilled lobster tails served with two freshly made sides.
Light Style-no butter
- HOUSE SAL
- Mixed lettuce, homemade dressing, cucumbers, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, tomatoes, red onions and homemade croutons.
Classic Blue Cheese Wedge Salad
- WEDGE SAL
- A cool, crisp wedge of fresh iceburg lettuce, chopped bacon, grape tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese crumbles topped with a sweet balsamic glaze/
- 1) MV-Mustard Vinaigrette (house) 5) HM-Honey Mustard
- 2) C-Caesar 6) R-Spicy Ranch
- 3) T-Fat Free Tangy Tomato 7) BC-Blue Cheese
- 4) 1000-Thousand Island 8) O&V-Oil and Vinegar
- CAESAR SALAD
- Romaine Lettuce tossed with homemade, traditional Caesar dressing, freshly grated parmesan and homemade croutons.
Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad
- CHOP SAL
- Chopped style mixed greens with shredded carrots, cabbage, green onions, cinnamon pecans, fried pasta, all tossed with blue cheese vinaigrette and topped with blue cheese crumbles.
Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Broccoli spears cut fresh daily, steamed with seasoned butter
Fresh Steamed French Green Beans
- GREEN BEANS
- Fresh French Style green beans, steamed with butter then seasoned.
Fresh Seasonal Mixed Veggies
- Fresh steamed vegetables: broccoli, squash, carrots, and snow peas. Cut fresh daily, steamed with seasoned butter
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed potatoes whipped with heavy cream, butter and roasted garlic, garnished with parsley.
- SWT POT
- Baked Sweet Potato topped with honey butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Seasoned rice with fresh carrots, onions and celery
- Seasoned French Fries
Dressed Baked Potato
- Baked potato rolled in kosher salt
- C-Mixed cheese b-butter
- bb-bacon bits s-sour cream
- v-chives dry-no toppings
- BURG BLOOM
- 7 oz burger topped with american cheese, bloom sauce, bloom petals, lettuce and tomato. Served with aussie chips and a ramekin of bloom sauce
- 7 oz burger served with pickles, lettuce, onions, mustard and tomato. And swiss or american cheese upon request.
Bacon Cheese Burger
- BURG A/bb
- 7 oz burger topped with american cheese, bacon, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
Grilled Chicken and Swiss Sandwich
- 5 oz tender chicken breast on a sourdough bun served with bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a honey mustard sauce.
Sweet Adventure Sampler Trio
- DESSERT SAMPLE
- -Classic Cheesecake
- -Chocolate Thunder From Down Under
- -Pecan Brownie
- -Carrot Cake with coconut and pecans
Chocolate Thunder From Down Under
- Homemade, warmed, chocolate pecan brownie, a large scoop of blue bell vanilla ice cream, topped with homemade chocolate sauce, fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- CARROT CAKE
- Moist two layer cake with coconut and pecans topped with a sweet vanilla cream cheese icing.
- New York Style cheesecake with a choice of drizzled raspberry or homemade chocolate sauce.
Grilled Cheese A-Roo
- GR CHEZ
- American grilled cheese sandwich topped with 2 pickle slices and choice of a side.
- KID STK
- 5 oz center cut sirloin served with choice of a side. Must get temp.
Mac A Roo N Cheese
- KID MAC
- Penne Pasta tossed in a creamy velveeta cheese sauce
Kookaburra Chicken Fingers
- Three fried chicken fingers served with a choice of side and ketchup.
- KID BURG
- 5 oz plain cheeseburger cooked well done, served with a side
- KID RIBS
- 1/2 rack of baby back pork ribs, seasoned, smoked and brushed with bbq sauce, served with choice of a side.
Grilled Chicken on The Barbie
- KID CHIX
- 5 oz unseasoned grilled chicken breast served with a choice of a side.
Spotted Dog Sundae
- Large scoop of blue bell rich vanilla ice cream drizzled with homemade chocolate sauce or crumbled oreo cookie, fresh whipped cream and a cherry.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview