Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Organizational (Corporate) Culture
•A system of shared beliefs, expectations & core values of people in organization. These characteristics distinguish the organization from other organizations.
•Basically the unique “personality” of an organization
•‘How we do things around here’ – the essence of organizational culture.
- –Knowing ways of reaching goals.
- –Knowing the tasks and methods to achieve goals.
- –Methods of coping with success and failure.
- –The creation of a collective identity.
- –Finding ways of working and living together.
Ezxternal Adaptation Questions
- What is the Real Mission?
- How can we contribute?
- What are our goals and how do we reach them?
- What external forces are important?
- How do we measure results?
- What do we do if specific targets are not met?
- How do we tell others how good we are?
- How will we know when to quit?
Internal integration questions:
- –What is our unique identity?
- –How do we view the world?
- –Who is a member?
- –How do we allocate power, status, and authority?
- –How do we communicate?
- –What is the basis for friendship?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview